Equip yourself for an active participation in our rapidly changing society.
ChangeMakers is pleased to present a QQI Level 5 in Intercultural Studies facilitated by Francine Blaché Breen and supported by the Donegal ETB Community Education Support Programme.
This dynamic course will equip you with the knowledge, skills and competence to explore, reflect and analyse intercultural issues. These could include issues such as diversity, racism, prejudice, conflict, inclusion, participation, equality and interdependence.
To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 074 – 936 2218.
Learners who successfully complete this programme will:
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of intercultural issues;
- Evaluate various aspects of interculturalism using a range of methods and sources;
- Develop a respect for self, others and diversity;
- Explore a variety of ways of dealing with issues arising from cultural difference;
- Engage in constructive discussion and debate on intercultural topics;
- Develop a set of skills and behaviour consistent with positive intercultural communication;
- To assist the learner to develop the academic and vocational language, literacy and numeracy skills related to intercultural studies through the medium of the indicative content; and to enable the learner to take responsibility for his/her own learning.